Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunset thoughts



I've been living in Hawaii for three months now and I'm sure anyone who has ever visited will agree with me here. One of the most amazing things about Hawaii, is the beautiful sunsets at the beach!



I took these pictures at a spot just off of the magic island lagoon in Ala Moana beach pack. A popular spot for people to watch the sunsets and get their wedding pictures taken. You can feel in the atmosphere that everyone around is just as appreciative of the sunset and a certain blissful unity can be felt.


As the sun went down I couldn't help but reminisce on my time in Hawaii. There have been many downs, that's for sure - but many ups as well. I will never forget how lucky I have been to experience this unusual yet beautiful island, yet only for a short while.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abi's WDM Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig